Best sorry whatsapp and facebook status,quotes,sorry sms and message


Sorry SMS in Hindi for Boyfriend or Girlfriend. Touchy sorry whatsapp status, whatsapp status quotes, heart touching whatsapp status for sorry.One Line Feeling Sorry Status for Girlfriend & Boyfriend, Best Sorry Sms ... for Friends, Short Sad Love Sorry Messages for Whatsapp in Hindi and English.


 Touchy sorry Facebook status, Facebook status quotes, heart touching Facebook status for sorry.One Line Feeling Sorry Status for Girlfriend & Boyfriend, Best Sorry Sms ... for Friends, Short Sad Love Sorry Messages for Facebook in Hindi and English.

sorry is very powerful word.I'm Sorry" doesn't automatically fix everything. Apologies can't fix a broken heart.so that i'm giving you top 10 best sorry quotes.

1-i'm not perfect
i make mistake
i hurt people.
but when i say sorry i mean it

2-I have commited a sin
I have commited a sin to make you sad,
And am realising that am very bad,
So, plz forgive me to lessen the grief,
Ur forgiveness will led to a relief,
So plz forgive me.



3-I don't know quite how to make things better between us
I can start by saying...
I'm sorry
I really am ...

4-I feel sorry for the person who write terms and conditions no body read that...


5-Saying sorry was the biggest strength...!!


6-"I'm sorry" means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.


7-Sometimes we say things we don't mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you...


8-Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.


9-My life was Complete But Now It's not I lost it all, Because I Fought. She made me alive Now I am
dead I'm laying here Crying in my bed Life is worthless Why should I..


10-I admit I made a mistake Over stepping some boundaries which made me look fake. I always said I would never do the things I did, and that is the reason it is so hard for you to..


11-"I'm Sorry" doesn't automatically fix everything. Apologies can't fix a broken heart.


12-Sometimes saying SORRY is the most difficult thing on earth But its the Cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called Relationship!!!


13-I'm sorry i get jealous sometimes & overreact. It's only because There's A Bigger Chance Of ME Losing YOU Than You losing me.
thinking of you


14-Time n distance can keep us apart,
But we r always heart to heart,
No matter its night or day,
U r just a thought away.


15-I do not think much,
I do not think often,
but when I think,
I think of you!


16-Good time,
Bad time,
Night time,
Day time,
Work time,
Off time,
Sad time,
Happy time,
In the mean time I'm thinking of you all the time.

17-God has given us 24 hours to spent a day
8 hours to sleep
8 hours to work and
8 hours to spent time with our family
But I spend the 24 hours thinking of you.


18-If a smile reaches ur lips.
A perfect smile dat u perhaps u can't explain.
Remember dat in dat moment,
I'm thinkin of u & smiling too


19-"The word ...Sorry... means nothing unless you prove it."


20-"if you keep saying sorry but do the same thing over and over again then saying sorry just becomes another lie!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पाइल्स का इलाज रामबाण इलाज piles treatment in hindi

इस तरह करे बात लड़की तुम्हे ऑनलाइन खोजेगी whatsapp par ladki kaise pataye hindi

बवासीर को जड़ से मिटाय piles in hindi