Short Words Meaning : Using In Sms texting And Chat, Chat Abbreviations,List of Text Shortcuts for whatsapp & facebook

Short meaning of words in whatsapp and facebook chat.meaning of symbol in whatsapp and facebbok.chatting abbreviations collection.
Short cut meaning of words in whatsapp and facebook.short cut meaning of words in conversations.




Abbreviations are short forms of words or phrases. Abbreviations are often used in chatting because they are easy to type and they save time.here is the list of Abbreviations.List of short Form of words and sentence which you can use in chat and sms and General chat and text.there some useful shortcut for chatting on whatsapp and facebook.

 CHAT AND TEXT:
 @ - AT
1CE- ONCE
2D4 - TO DIE FOR
2L8 -TOO LATE
2NITE - TONIGHT
2 - TO/TOO/TWO
2BCTND- TO BE CONTINUED
2DAY - TODAY
2COOL4U - TOO COOL FOR YOU

ASL - Age, sex, location
ATSL - Along The Same Line

AWHFY - Are We Having Fun Ye
AFK - Away from Keyboard  
ASAP - As Soon As Possible  
BBIAF - Be Back In A Few
BBR - Burnt Beyond Repair
BC - Because
BCNU - Be seein' you
BEG - Big Evil Grin
BF - Boy Friend
BFN - Bye For Now
BFD - Big Frickin Deal

BIF - Before I Forget
B - be
B4N or BFN – Bye for now
BAK – Back at keyboard 
BBIAF – Be back in a few 
BBL - Be Back Later  
BBN  - Bye Bye Now  
BBS - Be Back Soon  
BCNU – Be seeing you
BEG - Big Evil Grin  
BFF – Best friend forever
BFFL – Best friends for life
BRB - Be Right Back  
BTW - By The Way  
BWL  - Bursting With Laughter  
C – See
C&G- Chuckle and Grin  
CID - Crying In Disgrace  
COZ– Because/Cousin
CUZ – Because/Cousin
CU – See you
CUL – See you later/Call you later
CSG - Chuckle Snicker Grin  
CYA - See You  
CYAL8R - See You All Later  
DLTBBB - Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite  
EG - Evil Grin  
EZ - Easy
FYI  - For Your Information  
G2G or GTG – Got to Go/Get Together 
GF  - Girl Friend  
GFN  - Gone For Now  
GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike  
GTSY  -Great To See You  
H&K - Hugs and Kiss  
HHIS - Hanging Head In Shame  
IDC – I don't care
IDK – I don't know
IMHO – In my humble/honest opinion
IMNECTHO – In my not-even-close-to-humble opinion
IMNSHO – In my not so humble opinion
IMO – In my opinion
IC - I See  
IWALU         I Will Always Love You  
GAL – Get a life
GTG or G2G – Got to go or Get together
IWYWH – I wish you were here
JC – Just chilling
JK – Just kidding
JMO             Just My Opinion  
JP – Just playing
JTLYK          Just To Let You Know  
JW – Just wondering
K – Okay
KIT               Keep In Touch  
KWIM – Know what I mean?
L8R - Later  
LMHO - Laughing My Head Off  
LAFFO – Laughing out loud
LHO – Laughing my head off
LMAO – Laugh(ing) my a-s off
LMSO – Laughing my socks off
LOL -   Laughs Out Loud  
LSHMBH - Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts  
LTS  - Laughing to Self  
LTNC- Long Time No See  
LUWAMH    - Love You With All My Heart  
LQ2MS – Laughing quietly to myself
LQTS – Laughing quietly to self  
LY - Love You  
LUV – Love
LYA-Love You Always
MYOB – Mind your own business
N – And
NE1– Anyone
NM – Not much/Nothing much/Never mind
NMU – Not much, you?
Noob – Newbie (often an insult)
OIC- Oh, I See  
OMG – Oh my God/Gosh
OMFG – Oh my f------ God/Gosh
PDS - Please Don't Shout  
PITA – Pain in the a-s
PLS or PLZ – Please
PM - PRIVATE MESSAGE
PCM -PLEASE CALL ME

PLZ-PLEASE
PMFJI-Pardon Me For Jumping In  
PlzKThx – Please. Okay? Thanks. (Thanks In Advance)
PPL – People
QT – Cutie
R - Are
RUOK – Are you Okay?
ROFL  - Rolling On Floor Laughing  
RTSM - Read The Silly Manual  
SETE - Smiling Ear To Ear  
SWL - Screaming With Laughter  
SYS - See You Soon 
TAU-Thinking About Us
TOY  - Thinking Of You  
TTYT   - Talk To You Tomorrow  
TTFN – Ta Ta for now
TTYL – Talk to you later
TTYS – Talk to you soon
THNKS, THNX or THX – Thanks
TTLY – Totally
TY – Thank you
Y– Why
YR– Your/You're
TTYL            Talk To You Later  
UW – You're welcome
U – You/How are you?/You do it.
UR – Your/You're
WKND – Weekend
WB- Welcome Back  
WTG- Way To Go  
WTH- Who The Heck  
W/E – Whatever
W8 – Wait
WYSIWYG – What you see is what you get
XLNT – Excellent
YHMDB You have million dollar booty 

ZZZ – Sleeping/Bored/Tired 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पाइल्स का इलाज रामबाण इलाज piles treatment in hindi

इस तरह करे बात लड़की तुम्हे ऑनलाइन खोजेगी whatsapp par ladki kaise pataye hindi

बवासीर को जड़ से मिटाय piles in hindi